The new EFL302 from EP is a 3-tonne electric forklift with a single purpose: replacing diesel yard trucks. It has the same low price, tough chassis and tested components - but in place of the diesel engine, there's just a Lithium-ion battery and silent electric motors.
With 80-Volt AC architecture and a cutting-edge LFP battery, the EFL302 can operate for three, four, or six hours per charge; recharging in around the same time. Developed inhouse by EP, the battery is maintenance-free, emissions-free and impact-safe. It is also very efficient, consuming around 30% less energy than an equivalent lead-acid battery.
As standard, the EFL302 has a 4.5-metre triplex container mast, with all the functionality required for yard operations - freelift for unloading shipping containers, tilt and sideshift for unloading trucks, and a wide field of view for safety. The truck can be operated outdoors in any weather, on uneven terrain, and gradients up to 15%.
The EFL302 is a smart solution for companies looking to get the most out of their operating budget, with a range of ownership models available from Simpro including lease and lease-to-own. The EFL302 is backed by a two-year EP warranty.
- 3.0 tonne capacity
- 4.5m triplex container mast with 915mm freelift, tilt and sideshift
- 16.4/22.4/32.8kWh LFP battery (~3/4/6 hour runtime)
- External fastcharger
- 80-Volt AC architecture
- Proportional controls with hydraulic buffering
- Max speed 12km/h, max gradient 15%
- 2500mm turning radius, 4181mm min aisle width
- Solid rubber tyres with large front wheels for yard use
- Intelligent automatic park brake
- 2-year factory warranty