With a pricepoint under $30K and on onboard fastcharger, the EFL181 comes with no fuel, no fumes and no fuss - it's the yard forklift of the future.
With 48-Volt AC architecture and a cutting-edge 7.2kWh lithium battery, the EFL181 can be operated for up to three hours per charge, and recharged anytime by simply plugging into the nearest 240V/15A power outlet. The 4.8-metre triplex container mast offers all the functions essential for SME logistics - 1122mm freelift for unloading shipping containers, tilt and sideshift for unloading trucks, and a wide field of view for safety. Enclosed motors and solid rubber tyres allow the truck to work indoors or out, rain or shine.
A true "Swiss Army Knife" solution, the EFL181 is ideal for Kiwi SMEs looking to cut costs and go green, with a range of ownership models available from Simpro including lease and lease-to-own. It is backed by a two-year EP warranty.
- 1.8-tonne capacity
- 4.8m triplex container mast with 1122mm freelift, tilt and sideshift
- 48V/150Ah LFP battery (7.2kWh ~3 hour runtime)
- Onboard 1-phase charger with stowaway 15A plug
- Proportional controls with hydraulic buffering
- Max speed 9km/h, max gradient 15%
- 1920mm turning radius, 3525mm min aisle width
- Solid rubber tyres with large front wheels for yard use
- Intelligent automatic park brake
- 2-year factory warranty