The revolutionary new EFL181 from EP Equipment is world's first plug-in Lithium-ion forklift. With a low price point, waterproof design and onboard charger, the EFL181 will finally allow SME operators to move on from their polluting LPG and diesel yard trucks.
The EFL181's cutting-edge 48V150Ah lithium battery releases zero emissions, needs zero maintenance and can be charged anytime by plugging into the nearest wall outlet. The 4.8-metre triplex container mast provides all the functions essential for SME logistics - 1122mm freelift for unloading shipping containers, tilt and sideshift for unloading trucks, and a wide field of view for safety.
This "Swiss Army Knife" design approach makes the EFL181 an ideal solution for forward-thinking Small to Medium Enterprise users in New Zealand. If you're a Kiwi SME looking for a cost-effective electric yard forklift - now's the time to contact Simpro for a quote on the EFL181!
The EFL181 is backed by a 2-year EP factory warranty.
- Load capacity 1.8 tonnes
- 4800mm triplex container mast with 1122mm freelift as standard (options: duplex/triplex 2000mm-4800mm)
- Integrated tilt and sideshift
- 48V150Ah Lithium-ion battery with onboard charger
- Smooth proportional controls
- Max speed 9km/h, max gradient 15%
- Length to face of forks: 2015mm
- Overall width 1080mm
- Turning radius: 1920mm
- Solid rubber tyres (with large front wheels for yard use)