80L Wheelie Bin
Our range of two wheeled bins are suitable for all DIN standard lifting equipment (EN 1501-1).
The Cestino range is manufactured in Europe in a world-class factory, certified by SGS to ISO 9001 and ISO14001
The bin shape allows straightforward and complete emptying/cleaning of the container due to the internal smooth wall design.
• Body and lids are of one-piece single moulded design manufactured in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
• The material used is of a high quality, UV stabilised, resistant to decay, frost, heat, water, and most chemicals.
• Colour choices are free from heavy metals (Cadmium and Lead) and toxic substances in line with current legislation.
• The two wheels are easy to replace and fixed by a high-quality steel zinc plated axle capable of withstanding severe impact.
• Moulded rear handles allow ease and stability of movement.
• The lid is hinged with two handles for ease of opening.
• When closed the lid and lip seal prevent rain water from entering the container.
• All containers are compatible with identification/weighing systems and have an RFID chip nest aperture moulded under the front lip.
• Different locks available on request.
• GS mark (issued by LGA Nuremberg, Germany) showing safety and EN 840 compliance testing.
• Stock colours include: Bins (Dark Green, Blue, Yellow) Lids (Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red*)
|80L Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Handling specifications||1x ⌀25mm plastic grab handle, EN840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Body: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow
Lid: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red (options: custom colours, MOQ applies)
|Wheels||2x outset ⌀200mm HDPE plastic wheels, non-marking solid rubber tyres, steel axle|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|