660L Wheelie Bin
The 660-litre wheelie bin from Simpro is a large mobile bin with four castor wheels and a durable HDPE body, perfect for commercial waste and recycling.
The bin is very stable and easy to manoeuvre - even with up to 265kg of waste - thanks to a reinforced base, four large castors and thick grab handles on all sides. A secure water-channelling lid (with optional hatch) minimises odours and allows the bin to be used both indoors and outdoors.
The 660-litre wheelie bin is injection-moulded from a special HDPE plastic which is UV-stabilised and resistant to decay, frost, heat and chemicals. All steel components are corrosion-treated to ensure a long service life in even the harshest of environments.
Recommended applications include:
- Industrial and commercial waste; factories, warehouses and distribution centres
- Large offices and apartment blocks
- Hospitality industry; hotels, restaurants and commercial kitchens
- Waste management and recycling industry
- Organics and green waste recycling
- Parklands, reserves and recreational areas
- Schools, colleges and university campuses
- Any application with large waste flows, where standard two-wheeled bins are insufficient
Simpro ‘Cestino Series’ wheelie bins are manufactured in Italy in accordance with ISO9001, and GS-Mark certified by LGA Nuremberg, Germany. Despite this premium European quality they are also the most cost-effective wheelie bins available in New Zealand, and are designed to work with standard EN840 handling equipment.
|660L Wheelie Bin Specifications|
|Maximum load weight||265 kg|
|Handling specifications||4x ⌀25mm plastic grab handles, EN840-compliant reinforced lifting comb|
|Materials||High-density polyethylene (HDPE), cadmium-free|
|Colours||Body: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red
Lid: Dark Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Grey, Lime Green (options: custom colours, MOQ applies)
|Wheels||4x ⌀200mm castor wheels (2 braked), non-marking solid rubber tyres, directional locks for towing|
|Applicable standards and certifications||EN 840, AS4123, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Conformité Européene (CE)|