Simpro Flurobins are a range of DIN9797-compliant wheeled meat carts, suitable for food industry applications where Eurobins have commonly been used. Unlike traditional stainless steel Eurobins, Simpro FluroBins are manufactured from a robust polyethylene plastic – meaning they weigh around half as much, last longer, have better insulating properties, generate less noise and come in a range of vivid colours, ideal for colour-coded process control.
Manufactured in Europe by leading Scandinavian plastics company Sæplast, Flurobins feature seamless triple-layer construction, making them incredibly robust – typically lasting up to ten times longer than comparable single-layer plastic bins.
Flurobins have four nylon wheels are fitted in an offset diamond formation for easy manoeuvrability. Grab handles are also provided, along with lifting trunnions suitable for standard DIN9797 lifting, tipping and handling equipment from Simpro.
- Colours: White/Blue/Red/Green
- 200 litre volume
- One-piece seamless triple wall design for improved hygiene control
- Safer during handling and transport
- Easy to clean, saving both water and sewerage costs
- Nylon wheels with stainless steel axles
- Built to the same dimensions as common stainless DIN 9797 Eurobins ensuring compatibility with existing handling equipment
|Materials||Seamless rotomoulded polyethylene walls, enclosing polyethylene core (triple layer: PE/PE/PE)|
|Colours||White | Blue | Green | Red|
|Wheels||4x ⌀150mm white nylon wheels with non-marking PU tread, in offset diamond formation|
|Handling Specifications||Two DIN9797-compliant stainless steel lifting trunnions, one PE grab-handle (options: removable extension handle)|
|Applicable Standards||DIN9797:1988-10, Conformité Européene (CE)|