The ES16-RS is a ride-on electric pallet stacker from EP Equipment, with a 1.6-tonne capacity, 'fork-over' inriggers suitable for Euro-style pallets and lift heights up to 5.5 metres. Supplied as standard with a folding operator platform and electronic power steering, the ES16-RS is capable of 6km/h and is designed for long-distance warehouse logistics.
The ES16-RS is available with either a traditional lead-acid traction battery, or a cutting-edge Lithium-ion battery, which requires no maintenance and suits opportunity-charging to enable 24/7 operation. Both batteries deliver 24V/210Ah and come with an external charger.
The ES16-RS has a central tiller with ergonomic dual-hand controls, and a comprehensive suite of safety features including an e-stop button, automatic anti-rollback brakes for ramp safety and hydraulic hose-burst valve. The stacker switches to low-speed mode automatically when the forks are raised above 500mm.
Like all EP warehouse trucks, the ES16-RS is backed by a 2-year EP warranty.
- Load capacity 1600kg
- Fixed inriggers ('fork-over' legs)
- Lift height 3000mm-5500mm (duplex/triplex mast, container compatible)
- 24V/210Ah lead-acid or Lithium-ion battery
- External charger
- Electromagnetic braking
- ZAPI AC system
- Emergency belly-button reverse bump switch
- Low-speed mode activates when load is above 500mm
- Proportional control valves for smooth movements
- Foldable platform that stows away when not in use