The CQD12SSD is a 1.2-tonne reach truck from EP Equipment, with standing operation, lift heights up to 5.5 metres and a double pantograph for extended 1000mm reach. With an integrated camera system, the extended reach allows two rows of pallets to be accessed from a single aisle - improving warehouse space utilisation by up to 50%.
The CQD12SSD is designed for intensive 24/7 operations, with a 48V/420Ah lead-acid battery on a lateral roller bed and an external charger. Quality European components and a ZAPI AC drive controller ensure maximum uptime, while the standard triplex mast with free-lift allows shipping containers to be unloaded.
As standard, the CQD12SSD has a vibration-absorbing operator platform with backrest, electronic power steering and proportional lever controls - optionally upgraded to fingertip controls. A range of safety features are provided, including overhead guarding, anti-rollback braking and a hose-burst valve.
A smart solution to increase the space utilisation in your warehouse, the CQD12SSD offers unmatched versatility and is designed for heavy-duty logistics. The CQD12SSD is backed by a 2-year EP warranty.
- Standing operator platform
- 1200kg load capacity
- 4.8m triplex mast (standard; options from 3.0m to 5.5m)
- 1270mm free-lift (standard)
- 1000mm double pantograph reach with sideshift
- Integrated camera system
- 48V/420Ah lead-acid battery on lateral roller bed
- External charger
- ZAPI AC drive controller, DC lift controller
- Proportional lever controls (option of electronic fingertip controls)
- Electromagnetic braking