The Quikstak QS10MM is a new laser-levelling pallet stacker from Simpro, with 1000kg capacity and a unique 'monomast' design offering a spectacular field of view. The Quikstak's proprietary laser technology allows personnel to rapidly palletise goods by hand without ergonomic risk.
Activated by a switch on the fascia, the Quikstak sensor continuously measures the height of the product stacked on the pallet. This data is then passed to a custom microchip, which automatically raises or lowers the forks to maintain the 'stacking height' at a fixed level while product is added or removed. A red pointer illustrates the sensor measurement location, allowing operators to intuitively adapt their work patterns for optimum comfort and efficiency. By pressing the 'teach' button, the stacking height can be quickly adjusted to suit operator preference or the task at hand.
The Quikstak QS10MM is self-propelled as standard, with a side-mounted tiller and dual-hand controls. The stackers has an charger and 24V/105Ah sealed gel battery, allowing it to be charged at any 240V mains outlet.
With its innovative design, superb visibility and dual-mode levelling, the QS10MM is Simpro's smartest Quikstak yet.
- Load capacity 1000kg
- Lift height 1600mm/1900mm
- Laser height sensor (Class III) with digital dual-mode levelling
- Adjustable activation height and response delay (0.2s - 20s)
- Fascia-mounted control panel with Emergency Stop
- Adjustable straddle outriggers (overall width 1135mm-1435mm)
- Lowered height 1940mm/2290mm
- Raised height 2053mm/2403m
- 24V/105Ah sealed gel battery with onboard charger
- DC Curtis system
- 24 month back-to-base factory warranty