The ES20-20RAS series is a range of heavy-duty ride-on electric pallet stackers from EP Equipment, with 2.0-tonne capacity, lift heights up to 5.5 metres and 'fork-over' inriggers suitable for Euro-style pallets. With a folding operator platform, 6km/h top speed and electronic power steering, the ES20-20RAS series is designed for intensive, long-distance warehouse logistics.
As standard, ES20-20RAS stackers have a full-shift 24V/280Ah lead-acid battery on a lateral roller bed, and an external charger.
The ES20-20RAS series has a central tiller with ergonomic dual-hand controls, and a comprehensive range of safety features including an e-stop button, automatic anti-rollback brakes for ramp safety and hydraulic hose-burst valve. The stackers switch to low-speed mode automatically when the forks are raised above 500mm.
The ES20-20RAS series is backed by a 2-year EP warranty.
- Load capacity 2000kg
- Fixed inriggers ('fork-over' legs)
- Lift heights from 3000mm to 5500mm (duplex/triplex mast, container compatible)
- 24V/280Ah lead-acid battery
- External charger
- Electromagnetic braking
- ZAPI AC system
- Emergency belly-button reverse bump switch
- Low-speed mode activates when load is above 500mm
- Proportional control valves for smooth movements
- Foldable platform that stows away when not in use